Exercise of the Week
‘Bikini season’ may have officially ended this past weekend but health, fitness and feeling good about yourself is always in season! Here at the Plastic Surgery Institute of Atlanta we are focused on helping our patients feel beautiful and that starts inside! Starting this week we will be bringing you weekly exercise moves that Dr McCluskey will be trying out all week. So, whether you’re adding a move to regular routine or learning something totally new, join in with us and help to make a healthier, happier you!
This week’s move: The Burpee
Not everyone’s favorite move, the ‘burpee’ is a simple move that helps raise the heart rate, while working the legs, shoulders AND core! Simply follow these steps and Dr McCluskey’s video guide below and complete your first burpee!
1. Take a standing position
2. Lower in to a squat and place hands on floor either side of your feet
3. Kick your feet back to a plank position
4. Perform a push up then return to plank position
5. Kick feet back up to a squat position
6. Spring back up to a standing position, jump and clap your hands.
That’s one burpee! Now set a timer for one minute and perform as many as you can, do this every day and see your improvement!
For more information on treatments and procedures offered offered by Atlanta Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Paul McCluskey visit: