Plastic Surgery Institute of Atlanta
The number of cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery procedures performed in the United States has continued to rise, with 5.6 million reconstructive procedures, and 14.6 million cosmetic procedures performed in 2012 alone. These statistics demonstrate that growing numbers of Americans are discovering that aesthetic enhancement procedures offer a multitude of benefits, not only in terms of cosmetic appearance, but also in reference to their positive impact on one’s self-esteem and self-confidence.
As you consider reconstructive or cosmetic surgery, it is vital to ensure that you select a highly-skilled plastic surgeon who utilizes state of the art equipment and facilities, and has a support team comprised of compassionate and competent professionals. At the Plastic Surgery Institute of Atlanta, every patient receives the undivided attention of Dr. Paul McCluskey, M.D., and his expertly trained staff. We have built a strong reputation for creating a private and professional environment, and for treating our patients with dignity and respect. Dr. McCluskey is a reputable plastic surgeon with expertise in the full spectrum of cosmetic, reconstructive, and minimally invasive aesthetic enhancement procedures.
The foundational principles under which Dr. McCluskey operates include:
- Providing unparalleled patient care in a warm, welcoming setting
- Creating consistent, natural, and long-lasting results for his patients
- Maintaining a high level of attentiveness throughout the course of each patient’s treatment
- Keeping abreast of the latest cutting edge technology in the fields of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery
- Prioritizing patient health and well-being above all else, and taking all necessary precautions to ensure safe and successful treatment outcomes
At the Plastic Surgery Institute of Atlanta, we are pleased to offer our patients a broad range of treatment options, in the four general areas of:
- Facial Surgical Enhancement (ie. brow lift, face lift, rhinoplasty, chin implant, eye lift, neck lift)
- Non-Surgical Rejuvenation Treatment (ie. Botox, chemical peels, dermal fillers)
- Body Contouring Procedures (ie. Mommy Makeover, tummy tuck, arm lift, body lift, thigh lift Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Breast Surgery (ie. breast augmentation, breast reconstruction, breast revision, breast reduction, breast lift, gynecomastia corrective surgery)