Studies show that the muscles grow stronger and larger from birth to about 30 years of age. Sarcopenia (muscle deterioration) becomes a reality post 30, which makes people lose muscle mass. BodyTone is an innovative muscle toning device that makes use of bio-electric energy for preventing muscle atrophy. It exercises different muscle groups.
This muscle re-education through BodyTone helps in sculpting and toning weak muscles. It allows patients to rebuild and regain muscle mass. The Plastic Surgery Institute of Atlanta (PSI), led by plastic surgeon Dr. Paul McCluskey, provides BodyTone non-surgical body contouring treatment to patients in Atlanta, Marietta, Georgia, and surrounding communities.
BodyTone: How does it Work?
Muscle mass can be increased only through muscle confusion. BodyTone makes use of a series of waveform patterns (proprietary) for changing the shape, size, and tone of muscles in a significant manner. The device can flex, twist and contract different muscle groups for stimulating the effects of a heavy workout.
Approximately, 20,000 muscle contractions can be generated in just 30 minutes. You can enjoy well-defined muscles and a tighter, stronger core with BodyTone. The procedure can increase 30% muscle development in most cases.
Three Phase Procedure
BodyTone is designed for giving you the toning benefits of 20,000 crunches without stepping a foot in the gym. There are three phases to the procedure:
- Warm-up: Your treatment provider will take you through a low-intensity phase to get your body prepared. This is similar to pre-workouts.
- Muscle Toning: This medium intensity phase will reshape, resize, and sculpt muscles for better contour.
- Workout: This maximum intensity phase will rebuild and strengthen muscle mass for a refined and toned appearance.
Advantages of BodyTone
- Meet patient goals with customized treatments
- Treating multiple areas in a single session
- Using multiple waveforms for stimulating muscles, creating muscle confusion and achieving muscle growth
- Hypercontraction of muscles which exceeds the results at fitness centers
- Strengthens, defines, tones, and tightens specific muscle groups
- Builds muscle mass and muscle growth
- Can be used on buttocks, abdomen, biceps, and thighs
- No downtime
- 30-minute procedures
- FDA cleared
Number of Treatments
Patients are recommended to get at least 6 treatments (twice weekly). You should consider maintenance treatments for continued muscle definition and strength.
Results are usually visible in 6 – 10 weeks following the last treatment session.
BodyTone treatment is noninvasive and without any downtime. You should be able to resume normal activities right after the treatment.
Ideal Candidates for BodyTone
It is important to understand BodyTone should not be treated as a weight-loss procedure. This is a body contouring procedure that is intended for patients with a “normal” body. This means their Body Mass Index should be 25 or less.
BodyTone can provide thinner patients with more noticeable results since they have higher muscle visibility. Gains in core strength are similar for all patients. However, the more visible components of the procedure become readily apparent in people that are closer to their ideal BMI.
Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Paul McCluskey receives patients from Atlanta, Marietta, Georgia, and nearby areas for BodyTone non-surgical body contouring treatment.
Contact Marietta, Georgia Plastic Surgeon Dr. Paul McCluskey at the Plastic Surgery Institute of Atlanta for a Consultation
Serving patients in and around Marietta, Atlanta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Alpharetta, Buckhead, Morningside/Lenox Park, Virginia-Highland, Candler Park, Midtown, Inman Park, Poncey-Highland, Ormewood Park, Georgia and other surrounding areas.