Non-Surgical Lip Enhancement
Lip augmentation procedure is simple and effective in providing smoother and fuller lips. However, there are several myths surrounding the process. There are a few things you should be aware of while considering lip enhancement through dermal filler injectables. Talk to your surgeon about lip augmentation with cosmetic filler injections.
Plastic Surgery Institute of Atlanta (PSI), led by plastic surgeon Dr. Paul McCluskey, provides non-surgical lip enhancement with dermal fillers to patients in Atlanta, Marietta, Georgia, and surrounding locations.
Lip Filler Injections
Temporary lip enhancement is made possible by hyaluronic acid fillers. Common products used for the procedure include Restylane and Juvederm brand. These dermal filler injectables, depending on the product, can enhance lip shape, boost lip volume, and smooth vertical lines.
Depending on the type of dermal filler you use, the results can last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years. Other determining factors include patient’s age. Treatments need to be repeated periodically for maintaining results.
Your natural smile can be enhanced by highly trained professionals while making the lips and area around it smoother. Lip augmentation doesn’t look unnatural when performed correctly. In experienced hands, the procedure will help your lips appear natural and appropriate for your face.
Mature patients that are not looking to change the size or shape of their lips can treat vertical lip lines and add structure through dermal filler injections.
Highlights of Lip Filler Injectable Treatment
These are a few other facts you should know about lip enhancement using dermal filler injectables:
- Treatments don’t take more than 30 minutes.
- Amount of filler used can be modified as per individual needs.
- Results are almost immediate.
- Side effects include temporary bruising, swelling and redness at the treatment site. They are minor in nature and don’t last for more than a few days. You can sleep with an extra pillow for keeping your head elevated if you want to decrease the risk of side effects.
- Serious complications are rare as long as the treatment is performed at the hands of a qualified treatment provider.
- Collagen production is stimulated by hyaluronic acid fillers which adds to the benefits.
Advantages Of Dermal Lip Fillers
These are a few major benefits provided by lip fillers:
- Your overall appearance will be rejuvenated by fuller lips that increases self-esteem and confidence.
- Lips attain a naturally fuller appearance because of hyaluronic acid present in the dermal fillers.
- You can get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging to make your skin appear rested, younger, and rejuvenated.
- Adverse allergic reactions and effects are seldom experienced by patients opting for hyaluronic acid.
- You can go slow with the dermal fillers, checking results over time, till you reach an optimal outcome. This is for first-timers and people that are unsure of their appearance.
- Dermal fillers have an added benefit over lip implants that they are not permanent. You can always try out different new looks till you decide on one that is perfect for you.
- An exciting advantage of the procedure is the ability to tailor and customize the procedure based on your individual needs.
Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Paul McCluskey receives patients from Atlanta, Marietta, Georgia, and nearby areas for non-surgical lip enhancement with dermal filler injections.
Contact Marietta, Georgia Plastic Surgeon Dr. Paul McCluskey at the Plastic Surgery Institute of Atlanta for a Consultation
For more information on procedures and treatments offered by Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Paul McCluskey and the Plastic Surgery Institute of Atlanta, visit:
Serving patients in and around Marietta, Atlanta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Alpharetta, Buckhead, Morningside/Lenox Park, Virginia-Highland, Candler Park, Midtown, Inman Park, Poncey-Highland, Ormewood Park, Georgia and other surrounding areas.