Minimally Invasive Facelift
MyEllevate is one of the latest, highly innovative facial rejuvenation procedures to restore your youthful face, neck, and jawline appearance without going under the knife. Dr. Paul McCluskey is currently the only surgeon in Atlanta doing this cutting-edge procedure. Although MyEllevate is minimally invasive, it can produce significant and long lasting results.
The treatment can be comfortably performed using only local anesthesia at the surgeon’s office, and you can go back home immediately after the procedure. Plastic surgeon Dr. Paul McCluskey provides MyEllevate facial rejuvenation to patients in Atlanta, Buckhead, Georgia, and surrounding communities.
MyEllevate: Procedure Highlights
- Safe and advanced minimally invasive facelift to shape and elevate a sagging jawline
- Improves aging signs in the lower face and restores a younger looking neck appearance
- Deep and natural looking outcomes through the subtle lifting of the loose or weak tissue structures
- Based on the revolutionary ICLED light guided suture technology for highly precise results
- Unlike a thread lift, the sutures stay in place permanently for results that may even last a lifetime
- Quick visibility of youthful and attractive results
- The suture support can be placed in the targeted areas without involving any incisions or cuts
- The treatment can be completed in a single sitting lasting just one hour or less
- Minimal post-op discomfort and rapid recovery
- Most patients will experience minor to no bruising and swelling
- Can be performed in conjunction with other plastic surgery as well as non-invasive cosmetic treatments
- Equally effective for women and men
- Developed by award-winning, renowned plastic surgeons
How does MyEllevate Minimally Invasive Facelift Work?
MyEllevate makes use of a unique, patented light-guided system that will address the loose and aging glands and muscles underneath the jawline tissue with high precision. Unlike the invasive neck lift or facelift cosmetic surgeries, MyEllevate works in a minimally invasive way to rejuvenate your jawline and neck. Only a negligible level of incisions and skin removal are involved.
Scarring risks are minimized and you can achieve desirable facial rejuvenation and a well-defined neckline with minimal downtime. If you are looking for the benefits of a neck lift but want to avoid the challenges that accompany a plastic surgery, you could be a candidate for MyEllevate.
The procedure can also work well in combination with liposuction when you want to get rid of unsightly fat deposits in the neck and face areas or wish to eliminate a double chin.
MyEllevate Suture Placement
Your plastic surgeon will use the ICLED system along with a customized suture rod technique to precisely bind the aging glands and neck muscles tightly with a suture thread. A skilled surgeon can perform this procedure without create significant incisions.
Once the sutures are placed in position, your surgeon will tie them to pull back the glands and muscles to gently remove the loose, sagging effect in your jawline and neck. You will achieve a sculpted jawline and lower face appearance in a natural looking manner. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Paul McCluskey receives patients from Atlanta, Buckhead, Georgia, and nearby areas for MyEllevate facial rejuvenation.
Contact Atlanta Plastic Surgeon Dr. Paul McCluskey for a Consultation
Serving patients in and around Atlanta, Buckhead, Morningside/Lenox Park, Roswell, Virginia-Highland, Candler Park, Midtown, Inman Park, Poncey-Highland, Ormewood Park, Roswell, Marietta, Georgia and other surrounding areas.