The choice of a surgeon for butt lift cosmetic surgery is a decision that will impact a patient’s appearance for many years to come, if not their entire lifetime. A successful butt enhancement surgery can improve the patient’s life in many positive ways.
However, if they end up in the hands of an inexperienced or inadequately trained plastic surgeon, the possibility of poor or undesirable results increases.
The patient may even incur additional expenses for revision surgeries or undergo an extended period of disappointment and pain if they choose a provider ill-equipped to perform butt lift surgery.
It is crucial that the patient speaks to the surgeon before choosing them to perform the procedure. The patient can email, call, or meet the prospective surgeon to get the answers they seek regarding the surgery as well as understand how they feel when interacting with the surgeon.
Judicious plastic surgeon Dr. Paul McCluskey provides buttock enhancement surgery to patients in Atlanta, Buckhead, Georgia, and other towns and suburbs in the marvelous Peach State.
A strong relationship based on trust, honesty, and communication must exist between the patient and surgeon in order to accomplish effective results in any surgical procedure. The surgeon should have a warm personality and be willing to interact closely with the patient.
Moreover, the surgeon should encourage the patient to voice any concerns or doubts that they may have regarding any facet of the butt enhancement surgery. Surgeons who usually offer patients dramatic outcomes are masters at combining their strong surgical skills with equally robust interpersonal skills.
This unique combination provides the patient with desirable and safe surgical results.
The patient can ask themselves the following questions when considering a surgeon for their buttock enhancement plastic surgery:
- Do I feel comfortable spending time with the surgeon?
- Am I sure that this plastic surgeon will recommend procedures that are appropriate and safe for me?
- At any point in the surgical process, would I feel comfortable asking questions or expressing concerns to this surgeon?
- Will I be able to openly reveal my entire medical history as well as lifestyle behaviors to the surgeon (this is crucial for the safety of the patient)?
Individualized Care and Attention
It is important that the patient receives customized care. The patient should make sure that they receive appropriate care and attention from the surgeon and their staff. Much of this will be evident within minutes of entering the surgeon’s office
The patient should keep an eye out for the following:
- Is the administrative staff at the practice warm and helpful?
- Will I receive materials that will help me prepare adequately for the risks and challenges of the buttock augmentation surgery?
- Are the fees stated in a transparent manner? Is the quote all-inclusive or are there any hidden costs?
- Can I speak to the surgeon every time I visit the office for my enhancement procedure?
Accomplished cosmetic surgeon Dr. Paul McCluskey receives patients from Atlanta, Buckhead, Georgia, and other cities and communities in this region of the southeast for butt lift surgery.
Serving patients in and around Atlanta, Buckhead, Roswell, Marietta, Georgia and surrounding areas.