Butt enhancement cosmetic surgery can significantly transform the appearance of a person’s lower body. However, it is vital that the patient prepares adequately before the surgery to ensure safe and predictable surgical outcomes.
The surgeon will provide the patient with pre-operative preparation guidelines. On their part, the patient should follow these instructions dedicatedly.
Meticulous preparation is a crucial element in a successful butt lift procedure. This will impact the results of the surgery significantly. The preparation commences the moment the patient decides to undergo the procedure, and continues till the surgery day.
A patient who is sufficiently prepared for the butt enhancement procedure will have a higher level of confidence and will typically achieve more satisfactory results from the surgery. People who follow a balanced diet and exercise regimen before the surgery usually have a shorter and more comfortable recovery phase.
Reliable plastic surgeon Dr. Paul McCluskey provides buttock enhancement to patients in Atlanta, Buckhead, Georgia, and surrounding cities and neighborhoods in this standout section of the nation.
Prior to the Surgery
After the surgeon determines that the patient is a suitable candidate for butt enhancement plastic surgery, they will suggest the patient to undertake the following tasks as part of their preparation:
- Arrange to send past health records, including medical records of past lower body procedures, from the primary care physician and specialists to the surgeon.
- Enlist all prescription and non-prescription meds, supplements, and vitamins that the patient presently takes.
- In case the surgeon orders tests, the patient should get these done in a timely manner.
- If the surgeon requires adjustments in the patient’s prescription drugs schedule, the patient should arrange for the surgeon to speak with the physician or specialists.
- In case the patient smokes, they will need to quit smoking for a specific duration depending on the surgeon’s instructions.
- Undertake any pressing work or home-related tasks well in advance to enjoy a relaxed and comfortable recovery phase.
- Arrange for a responsible person to drive them back home following the butt augmentation surgery.
- Arrange for aftercare for a few days after the procedure, if necessary.
- Prepare to take leave from work for a minimum of one week to heal from the procedure.
- Finish any significant home or work-related work in advance so that the post-op phase is relaxed and stress-free.
- The patient should arrange finances in advance to pay for the procedure in easy monthly installments.
A Day Before to the Surgery
A day before the butt enhancement surgery, the patient should undertake the following:
- Take plenty of rest the day before the surgery and get a good night’s rest.
- Not consume food or fluids for at least eight hours before the surgery, especially if the surgeon plans to perform the procedure under general anesthesia.
- Decrease alcohol intake prior to the surgery, and avoid consuming any alcohol for a minimum of 48 hours before the procedure.
Devoted cosmetic surgeon Dr. Paul McCluskey receives patients from Atlanta, Buckhead, Georgia, and other suburbs and cities in this part of Georgia for butt lift surgery. For more information on procedures and treatments offered by Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Paul McCluskey and the Plastic Surgery Institute of Atlanta, visit:
Serving patients in and around Atlanta, Buckhead, Roswell, Marietta, Georgia and surrounding areas.